Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Rent movies on your iPod?


According to Think Secret, Apple will announce iTunes Music Store movie rentals at the upcoming World Wide Developers Conference.
I'm not sure exactly how I feel about this. I am excited that I will finally get to put movies on my iPod with out jumping through hoops and wasting hours doing it. But, on the other hand I am disappointed that I will not be able to own the movies. There will undoubted be some time limit technology built in to the files. I also wonder what the quality will be like. Time will tell and the WWDC is just around the corner. I will download at least one to see what I think and I will post my thoughts about it here. Check out Think Secret for more info.
Think Secret - WWDC surprise: Apple to announce iTunes movie rentals

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home