Tuesday, September 05, 2006

What to expect from Apple on the 12th of September?

The Unofficial Apple Weblog is reporting that Apple is going to introduce some really cool items come September the 12th at a special event. Among the items to be introduced are:

The movie store - I hope this will be the case as I am getting tired of following this rumor. It has went from a multi-studio 9.99 per download to a 2.99 rental service back to a 9.99 per download from only Disney. You can bet the real deal will be nothing like the above.

A new iPod - I have heard everything from the new iPod video with a wide/touch screen to a new metal scratch proof Nano.

A 23 inch iMac - I spoke with my neighborhood shop today and he speculates that they will get rid of the 20 and make the line 17 and 23 inch.

An Airport Express with video streaming - Makes great sense. I mean I can handle watching my TV shows on my TV trough my iPod or just watching them on my iMac, but this would really make downloading worthwhile. And because it makes the most sense, I doubt we'll see it.

I'll be the most surprised see the Movie Store and the video streaming Airport Express. They would really be the things that would help push Apple out to new customers. I will be unimpressed if it is a simple iPod or iMac upgrade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home